LEDs are a top-of-the-line illumination because they produce environmentally friendly and long-lasting, high-quality lighting. Shaped like mushrooms, these multi-purpose LED path lights provide pleasing accent lighting and add wonderful color to any yard or path.
1. Wide power range: 27W~120W
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work
3. Tool-less open for easy installation, replacement, and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened
5. Smooth body would greatly diminish dust accumulation and bird droppings heap up.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the lamp
7. High Lumen output up to 150lm/w with high quality LED chips
8. Post Top Mounted, Pendant Mounted, Side Entry Mounted, Suspended Mounted for optional.
9. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell
10. Designed to last at least 100,000 hours at L70
11. Multiple lighting distributions are available
12. ENEC/ CB/ CE/ RoHS/ IK08 /IP66 /LM79
13. 7 years limited warranty available.
|LED Brand||LUMILEDS® LUXEON 3030 or 5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell HLG series/ Inventronics|
|LED Chip Quantity||3030: 168pcs 5050: 84pcs|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||115-135 lm /w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||10350-12150 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70(80 optional)|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium; TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25℃|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100,000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body and Shell Materials||Die-cast aluminum; Tempered Glass|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ENEC,CB ROHS,LM80,LM79,IP66 IK08,ISTMT|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Deep grey|
If you have floodlights installed, they typically require 1,200 lumens. If you install path lights on sidewalks, 1,000 to 10,000 lumens are recommended. Path lights can be used to illuminate the path from the end of the driveway to the front door, or they can be just decorative.
Stagger the lights on both sides of the path and steps to create balance and make sure you have enough lighting to ensure safety, but don't over-illuminate it. If possible, set the lighting slightly backward from the paths to illuminate those paths and illuminate the accompanying landscape.
Foyer lighting position: 6 considerations
1. Three rules of effective illumination.
2. Use upward illumination and moonlight.
3. Use silhouettes, shadows, and grazing.
4. Make sure your path light illuminates downwards.
5. Don't expose your wiring.
5. Don't point the lamp directly at the door and window.
LED Garden Light Project In Saudi Arabia
LED Garden Light Project In Malaysia
LED Garden Light Project In Colombia
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Ecuador
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Sweden
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the UK
LED Street Light Project In Iraq
LED Street Light Project In Thailand
IP66 IK10 Modular Design 50 Watt LED Street Light
Full Die Cast Housing 60w LED Street Light
55W Tool-less Parking lot Light With Different Installation Ways
120w Tool-less Outdoor Modern Street Lamp
Lithium battery 30w LED Solar Garden Light
Economical 100 Watt LED Street Light
ENEC Economical 50w LED Street Light
60w led street light | ZGSM
2018 NEW LED Urban Light
Light Source Of LED Street Lamp
The Reason For The Rapid Development Of LED Street Lights
Five Detection Standard Points Of LED Energy-saving Lamp
Why Do LED Lamps Break Down Easily In Summer?
Eight Standard Points For LED Energy Saving Lamp Detection
LED Street Light System Installation Process
What is the way OLED produces white light?
Introduction to LED High Bay Lights
Comparison of LED High Mast Light and LED Flood Light
How to choose the right LED street light for you?
Best Solar Street Lights Manufacturers in nigeria
Guide to Basketball Court Lighting Design
Smart Street Light System Create Smart City Lighting
What is light beam angle and how to choose
The advantages of using LED canopy lights
Things We Should Know When Using LED Garden Lamp
How To Choose the Right LED Color Temperature For LED Lights?
The advantages of solar energy
Wattage vs Lumens, Which Is More Important?
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved