Table of Contents [hide]
1. The biggest feature of solar energy is its huge energy. There is no energy source on Earth that can compare to solar energy. Solar energy is the radiant energy released by high-temperature nuclear fusion reactions inside the sun. The solar radiation energy reaching the earth's surface every year is about 130 trillion tons of standard coal, which is equivalent to 10,000 times the sum of various energy consumed by the world every year.
2. Solar energy has typical regenerative properties and is a typical renewable energy source. Moreover, it is the renewable nature of solar energy that determines the regeneration of almost all other renewable energy sources. In other words, almost all other renewable energy, nature is derived from the regeneration of solar energy.
3. Solar energy is long-lasting in time. For human beings, it can be said to be permanent and infinite.
4. Solar energy is extensive, almost all of the earth's surface is illuminated by sunlight.
5. Solar energy is completely clean energy and does not emit any polluting gases and harmful substances.
6. Solar energy is the only energy source that can maintain the balance of atmospheric temperature without warming the climate.
7. Solar energy is the safest and most reliable energy source.
8. The development and utilization of solar energy can fully maintain the natural balance.
9. The application of solar energy is not limited by mining, transportation, and storage conditions.
1. Although solar radiation energy is huge, the energy density of solar energy is relatively low because it is widely distributed on the earth's surface. Collecting solar energy from a large area requires large-area equipment and a large investment.
2. Due to the white rotation of the earth, solar energy is intermittent. That is to say, for the same location, it is possible to receive solar energy that is intermittent. This determines: either solar energy can only be used as an auxiliary energy, or energy storage devices must be added. Therefore, the investment must also be increased. At the same time, large-scale energy storage is technically difficult.
3. Because the weather is sunny and cloudy and rainy, this increases the discontinuity of solar energy, and at the same time makes solar energy random.
4. Since the earth is round and also due to the movement characteristics of the earth itself, the distribution of solar energy on the earth is very uneven.
Streetlights and floodlights are the most widely used solar energy in lighting fixtures. Solar lamps do not require wiring and save electricity bills, which is a major trend of green energy options in the future. Solar floodlights are mostly suitable for small-scale use such as homes and are a common safety light. Solar street lights can not only be installed in private places but also can be used as municipal engineering projects to achieve road lighting. Let's take a look at the benefits of solar streetlights.
Traditional solar streetlights are very common on the market. Split type, the split type using lead-acid batteries is usually called the first generation of traditional solar street lights, that is, solar energy, LED lights, and batteries are installed separately.
The integrated solar street lights we focus on today have outstanding advantages over traditional solar street lights in terms of structural installation and life maintenance and are also the product of the current industry's hot demand. LED, long-life lithium iron phosphate battery, smart, intelligent controller, and PIR human sensor are combined into one solar street light. The product perfectly meets various functional requirements such as low power consumption, high brightness (every 3W can reach 100W incandescent bulb lighting), long life, maintenance-free, excellent waterproof, extreme heat dissipation, and original anti-theft.
Installed in various traffic roads, auxiliary roads, residential roads, courtyards, mining areas, places where electricity is not easily used, park lighting, parking lots, rural areas, etc., to provide night road lighting.
The integrated solar street light adopts an integrated design, which is simple, stylish, lightweight, and practical;
Use solar energy to save electricity and protect the earth's resources;
Using human body infrared induction control technology, the light is on when people come, and the light is dark when people leave, extending the lighting time;
Using large-capacity long-life lithium battery to ensure product service life, generally up to 8 years;
No need to pull the wire, the installation is very convenient;
Waterproof structure, safe and reliable;
It is easier to extend other functions, such as timing and remote control.
PV4 produced by ZGSM is a brand new private design integrated LED solar street light, a very competitive price, slim design, and higher conversion efficiency single crystal photovoltaic solar panel, the efficiency of 200lm/w makes the product has better Advantages to meet the different requirements of customers, support vertical, horizontal or wall-mounted installation. If you need it, please contact us.
Data Sheet_ SolarStreetLight_PV4.pdf
|Outdoor IP65 40w solar led street light||China Solar Street Light Supplier||25-120w solar powered street light|
|Solar Street Light Project in Cameroon||Solar Street Light Project in France||Solar Street Light Project in Ecuador|
|Solar Street Light Project in UAE||Solar Street Light Project in Thailand||Solar Street Light Project in Serbia|
Solar energy has the advantages of universality, harmlessness, large reserves, and long-term use.
1. Universal: the sun shines on the earth, without geographical restrictions, whether on land or sea. Regardless of mountains or islands, they are everywhere and can be directly developed and utilized, which is easy to collect and does not need to be mined and transported.
2. Harmless: The development and utilization of solar energy will not pollute the environment, and it is one of the cleanest energy sources.
3. Huge: The solar radiation energy reaching the earth's surface every year is equivalent to about 130 trillion tons of coal, and its total amount is the largest energy that can be developed in the world today.
4. Long-term: According to the estimation of the rate of nuclear energy generated by the sun, the storage of hydrogen is enough to last for tens of billions of years, and the lifespan of the earth is also about billions of years. In this sense, it can be said that the energy of the sun is used for inexhaustible.
Solar powered street lights are made up of solar panels, controllers, batteries, and light sources, among other things. When the solar panel is exposed to sunshine, it absorbs the light and converts it to electricity. The rechargeable battery will store the electricity.
Share the Post
Add: 1188 Jinxi South Rd., Linglong Industrial Zone, Lin’An - 311301, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved