Photocell or Motion sensor, or Smart control are optional for ZGSM Full die cast housing intelligent street light. Tool-less open design makes it easy to install, replace, and maintain. Intelligent Street Lighting use secure connections and sensors to simplify lighting management while monitoring and analyzing environmental, traffic, and parking information in smart cities.
1. Wide power range: 25W~200W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Tool-less open for easy installation, replacement, and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened.
5. Smooth body would greatly diminish dust accumulation and bird droppings heap up.
6. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 150lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. Pass the 1000-hour salt spray test.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15° in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
13. ENEC/ CB/ CE/ RoHS/ IK08 /IP66 /LM79
14. 7 years limited warranty available.
|LED Brand||LUMILEDS® LUXEON 3030 or 5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell / Inventronics|
|LED Chip Quantity||3030: 336pcs 5050: 168pcs|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||130-150 lm /w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||26000-30000 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70(80 optional)|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25℃|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100,000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body and Shell Materials||Die-cast aluminum;Tempered Glass|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ENEC, CB, ROHS, LM-80, LM79, ISTMT, IP66, IK08|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Deep grey or Light grey|
Smart street lights refer to public street lights that adapt to the movement of pedestrians, cyclists, and cars in smart cities. Also known as adaptive street lighting, it lights up when it senses activity and dims when it doesn't. This is different from traditional fixed lighting, as well as dimmed lighting on a timer.
Essentially, smart street lights use a management system that enables connected street lights to be remotely controlled and monitored via a centralized online application.
Can dimming the lights save energy? Dimmers save energy by reducing the current flowing to the bulb and allowing the lamp to operate at a lower power output. Since lamps with less pressure emit light for longer periods of illumination, it is well known that dimmers can also extend the life of lamps.
180W Dimmable LED Roadway Light
240W Cost-effective Neighborhood Street Lights
European style 70w Suspended Mounted Smart Street Lighting
55W Tool-less Parking lot Light With Different Installation Ways
Multi-purpose 37w Tool-less City Street Lighting
Economical 100 Watt LED Street Light
ENEC Economical 50w LED Street Light
150 Watt LED Street Light With Motion Sensor
How To Choose Led Street Lights Correctly?
LED Street Light PK Ordinary Street Light
How does the LED street light work?
What are the Advantages of LED Street Light?
LED Street Light Procurement Skills
Purchasing LED Street Lights Must Know These Points
LED Street Light System Installation Process
What parameters should I pay attention to when selecting LED street lights?
Wattage vs Lumens, Which Is More Important?
The advantages of solar energy
Guide to Basketball Court Lighting Design
Smart Street Light System Create Smart City Lighting
Are LED Lights Safe For Human Health? Analysis Of Some Misunderstandings
What is light beam angle and how to choose
How to choose the right LED street light for you?
Comparison of LED High Mast Light and LED Flood Light
Introduction to LED High Bay Lights
Three Things We Should Know About LED Lighting
6 things you must know about commercial solar street lights
The advantages of using LED canopy lights
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved