Parking lot lighting is a term used to describe outdoor lighting, usually mounted on poles, located in parking lots, passageways, and driveways. LED Parking Lot Lights can maximum light can be cast over large areas to improve visibility and help ensure pedestrian and cyclist safety. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
1. Wide power range: 25W~200W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Tool-less open for easy installation, replacement, and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened.
5. Smooth body would greatly diminish dust accumulation and bird droppings heap up.
6. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 150lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. Pass the 1000-hour salt spray test.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15° in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
13. ENEC/ CB/ CE/ RoHS/ IK08 /IP66 /LM79
14. 7 years limited warranty available.
|LED Brand||LUMILEDS® LUXEON 3030 or 5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell HLG series/ Inventronics|
|LED Chip Quantity||3030: 96pcs 5050: 48pcs|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||130-150 lm /w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||7800-9000 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70(80 optional)|
|Color Temperature||3000K or 4000K or 5000K or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25℃|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100,000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body and Shell Materials||Die-cast aluminum; Tempered Glass|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Deep grey or Light grey|
Street lights project narrow beams to illuminate narrow rectangular areas, such as street surfaces, while parking lot lights project a wider beam to illuminate larger areas.
Motion sensors are now being used to help parking lots save energy at night. At night, most parking lots are free of pedestrian or car traffic. The double-glazed lighting will use motion sensors to turn the lights on at full power, only if there are people inside the parking lot.
IP66 IK10 Modular Design 50 Watt LED Street Light
180w Dimmable led roadway light
European style 37w outdoor hanging light fixtures
55w Tool-less Parking lot Light
90w Multi-purpose Toolless LED Pole Lights
ENEC 130w Commercial LED Street Lights
20w Toolless LED street Light With class II driver
150 Watt LED Street Light With Motion Sensor
Correct Installation And Use Of Led Street Lights
Green, Environmental Protection, Energy Saving-Solar Led Street Light
LED Street Light PK Ordinary Street Light
The reason and solution of the LED street light still light after power failure(part 1)
How does the LED street light work?
LED Street Light System Installation Process
Briefly Describe The Technical Requirements Of Led Street Lights
Compare The Advantages And Disadvantages Of LED Street Lights
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved