UL and DLC listed 135w Modular Design Street Light Fixtures are square fixtures and are available in a variety of sizes used for street lights. They are stylish and beautifully designed, and the number of modules can be determined according to the wattage you need, which is convenient for the maintenance of luminaires.
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
13. CE, ROHS, GS, CB, LM80, FCC, IP66, IK10
14. 7 years warranty
|LED Brand||Lumileds Luxeon TX|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell or Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||4 modules|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||>110lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||14850 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||Ra>70|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25°|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body||Die-cast Aluminum Housing|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, GS, CB, UL, cUL, DLC, LM-79, LM80,SAA|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Silver or Black|
Automatic street light control is used to control street lights (turned on and off according to the lights). Here we use LDR (photoresistor) and LEDs (light-emitting diodes) and Arduino.
When sunlight is below the visible area of our eyes, it automatically turns on the light. (e.g. in the evening after sunset). When sunlight falls on top of it (i.e. on the LDR), it automatically turns off the light, for example in the morning, by using a sensor called an LDR (photoresistor), which senses light like our eyes. Our street lights can be equipped with Photocell to achieve this effect.
What is a DLC list? The term DLC stands for DesignLights Consortium and is related to energy efficiency. If a product is rated DLC listed, rated, or approved, it means that the solution has been created to operate at energy efficiency levels.
Underwriters Laboratories or the well-known UL testing and evaluation allow manufacturers to place certification marks on components and products. The most common are the "UL Listed" and "UL Recognized" marks.
80w Modular design LED roadway lighting
ENEC 200w Modular Design Outdoor Street Light
European style 90W Round LED Street Light With Suspended Mounted
Motion Sensor Street Light 120W
120w Tool-less Outdoor Modern Street Lamp
Economical 100 watt led street light
ENEC Economical 50w LED Street Light
150 Watt LED Street Light With Motion Sensor
Correct Installation And Use Of Led Street Lights
How does the LED street light work?
What are the advantages of LED street light?
LED Street Light PK Ordinary Street Light
How To Choose Led Street Lights Correctly?
In-Depth Analysis of Led Street Lights
Maintenance and Inspection of Street Lights is Important
Will Led Street Lights Be Environmental Pollution?
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved