Parking lot lights are commercial outdoor lighting specifically used in parking lots and buildings. Usually mounted on poles, LED parking lights provide a wide and even distribution of light. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
14. 7 years warranty
|LED Brand||Lumileds 3030/5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell or Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||6 modules|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||140-165 lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||33600-39600 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70( 80 optional）|
|Color Temperature||3000K or 4000K or 5000K or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25°|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body||Die-cast Aluminum Housing|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Silver or Black|
Plan the arrangement of the light poles in the parking lot.
Install underground wires or conduits for each light pole to provide power services.
Lays the foundation for pole installation.
Mount the light pole on its base.
LED lights can be controlled and scheduled in a variety of ways. Here are five common ways to control parking lot lights when using LED lighting. These options can be installed as stand-alone systems or combined to further improve energy savings.
3. Occupies the sensor
4. Programmable drivers
5. Wireless control
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Australia
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Ecuador
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Sweden
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the USA
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the UK
LED Street Light Project in Croatia
LED Street Light Project in Greece
LED Street Light Project In Italy
90w Multi-purpose Toolless LED Pole Lights
Best Parking Lot Pole Lights 100w UL Approved
Outdoor Car Park Lighting 200w with UL Approved
Tool-less 55w Shoebox LED Parking Lot Lights
IP66 IK08 180w ShoeBox led pole light heads
Microwave sensor 10w Solar parking garage led
Microwave sensor 60w solar parking lot lights
240w LED Public Lighting For Project
How To Choose LED Parking Lot Light?
Why Do LED Lamps Break Down Easily In Summer?
Eight Standard Points For LED Energy Saving Lamp Detection
[Led light supplier]Luminous intensity of the LED lights
What are the best ways to drive LED?
Why do more and more people choose LED lighting?
Which is better for high pressure sodium lamps and LED street lamps?
Correct Installation And Use Of Led Street Lights
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved