Commercial Parking Lot Lights are outdoor lights that cast maximum light over large areas to improve visibility and help ensure safe navigation for pedestrians and vehicles. They are usually mounted on poles and are often used to illuminate outdoor parking lots, parking lots, streets, and sidewalks.
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
14. 7 years warranty
|LED Brand||Lumileds 3030/5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell or Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||5 modules|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||140-165 lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||28000-33000 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70( 80 optional）|
|Color Temperature||3000K or 4000K or 5000K or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25°|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body||Die-cast Aluminum Housing|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Silver or Black|
12 feet to 20 feet
Parking lights can be installed at heights ranging from 12 feet to 20 feet, but in some cases up to 35 feet. The size of the parking lot will be used to determine the recommended height of the pole; Larger areas are more suitable for higher poles and vice versa.
Street lights and parking lights can be used for many things. In addition to illuminating roads and outdoor parking, these lights can be seen illuminating playgrounds, parks, and sidewalks. These lights also have lower power versions with more architectural designs. These pillar-top fixtures can be used along park trails as well as sidewalks and walkways.
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Ecuador
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Sweden
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the USA
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the UK
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Australia
LED Street Light Project in Norway
LED Street Light Project in China
LED Street Light Project in Vietnam
Best Parking Lot Pole Lights 100w UL Approved
Tool-less 55w Shoebox LED Parking Lot Lights
ENEC certified 90w ShoeBox exterior lighting
200w ShoeBox Light for parking Lot
280W LED ShoeBox Light for Parking Lot
40w LED Solar Parking Lot Lights with Microwave sensor
Microwave sensor 10w Solar parking garage led
Microwave sensor 60w solar parking lot lights
How To Choose LED Parking Lot Light?
Will Led Street Lights Be Environmental Pollution?
How To Choose Led Street Lights Correctly?
LED Street Light PK Ordinary Street Light
What are the advantages of LED street light?
How does the LED street light work?
What are the Advantages of LED Street Light?
Briefly Describe The Technical Requirements Of Led Street Lights
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved