ShoeBox Light for Parking Lot is outdoor light that casts maximum light over large areas to improve visibility and help ensure safe navigation for pedestrians. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance. They're designed to light up parking lots and other large areas.
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
13. CE, ROHS, GS, CB, LM80, FCC, IP66, IK10
14. 7 years warranty
|Meanwell or Inventronics
|LED Module Quantity
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency
|Lamp Rated Lumen output
|39200-46200 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)
|Color Rendering Index
|70( 80 optional）
|3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K
|Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short
|Optimal Operating Temperature
|Total Harmonic Distortion
|> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)
|Die-cast Aluminum Housing
|Pole Fitter Diameter
|60mm ( 50mm optional)
|Class I ( Class II optional)
|10KV (20KV optional)
|1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer
|Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control
|Silver or Black
Sensor lights or even better LEDs are better for parking lots because they have lower energy requirements, good color, and durability. Although more expensive, LED outdoor lights to have a very long lifespan and provide targeted lighting that helps reduce light pollution.
Motion sensors are now being used to help parking lots save energy at night. At night, most parking lots are free of pedestrian or car traffic. Double-glazed lighting will use motion sensors to turn the lights on to full power, only if there are people inside the parking lot.
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Sweden
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Ecuador
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the USA
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the UK
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Australia
LED Street Light Project in Norway
LED Street Light Project in Uruguay
LED Street Light Project in China
90w Multi-purpose Toolless LED Pole Lights
Best selling 135w UL approved led area light
Tool-less 55w Shoebox LED Parking Lot Lights
IP66 IK08 120w led parking lot light fixtures
Modular design 200w Commercial Parking Lot Lights
Microwave sensor 20w Solar car parking led light
Microwave sensor 60w solar parking lot lights
240w LED Public Lighting For Street Project
How To Choose LED Parking Lot Light?
How To Choose Led Street Lights Correctly?
What Are The Advantages Of LED Street Light?
How does the LED street light work?
What are the Advantages of LED Street Light?
What parameters should I pay attention to when selecting LED street lights?
LED Street Light System Installation Process
The Reason For The Rapid Development Of LED Street Lights
Guide to Basketball Court Lighting Design
Three Things We Should Know About LED Lighting
Shall I Buy from a LED Lighting Manufacturer or Distributor or General Contractor?
The advantages of using LED canopy lights
LED Street Light vs High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium Light, Which Is Better?
Comparison of LED High Mast Light and LED Flood Light
Best Solar Street Lights Manufacturers in nigeria
Introduction to LED High Bay Lights
Smart Street Light System Create Smart City Lighting
What is light beam angle and how to choose
The advantages of solar energy
How To Choose the Right LED Color Temperature For LED Lights?
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved