Parking Lot Pole Lights and street lights are ideal for a variety of outside and outdoor lighting applications, including parking lots, residential areas, and streets. Parking lot lights are outdoor lights that cast maximum light over a large area to improve visibility and help keep pedestrians and vehicles safe.
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
14. 7 years warranty
|LED Brand||Lumileds Luxeon TX|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell or Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||3 modules|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||>110lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||11000 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||Ra>70|
|Color Temperature||3000K or 4000K or 5000K or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25°|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body||Die-cast Aluminum Housing|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Silver or Black|
Street lights project narrow beams to illuminate narrow rectangular areas, such as street surfaces, while parking lot lights project-wide beams to illuminate larger areas.
A flashing light usually indicates that the lamp is damaged or low power. This is common in outdated metal halide fixtures. If you notice flashes in your parking lot, it's recommended to replace them and consider switching to longer-lasting LEDs.
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the UK
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Australia
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Ecuador
LED Parking Lot Light Project in the USA
LED Parking Lot Light Project in Sweden
LED Street Light Project In Ukraine
LED Street Light Project in Greece
LED Street Light Project in Saudi Arabia
Best selling 35w UL approved shoeBox light
Outdoor Car Park Lighting 200w with UL Approved
120w ShoeBox Outdoor Parking Lot Lights
IP66 IK08 180w ShoeBox led pole light heads
Modular design 120w high lumen parking garage led
40w LED Solar Parking Lot Lights with Microwave sensor
Microwave sensor 60w solar parking lot lights
240w LED Public Lighting For Street Project
The advantages of solar energy
How To Choose the Right LED Color Temperature For LED Lights?
The advantages of using LED canopy lights
Guide to Basketball Court Lighting Design
Best Solar Street Lights Manufacturers in nigeria
LED Street Light vs High Pressure Sodium/Low Pressure Sodium Light, Which Is Better?
How to choose the right LED street light for you?
Differences Between Recessed Mounting and Surface Mounting
Shall I Buy from a LED Lighting Manufacturer or Distributor or General Contractor?
6 things you must know about commercial solar street lights
Introduction to LED High Bay Lights
Comparison of LED High Mast Light and LED Flood Light
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved