LED parking lot light fixtures are outdoor lights that cast maximum light over large areas to improve visibility and help ensure pedestrian and driving safety. This cobra head-designed parking lot light features a tool-less opening design that can be installed horizontally and vertically.
1. Wide power range: 25W~200W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Tool-less open for easy installation, replacement, and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened.
5. Smooth body would greatly diminish dust accumulation and bird droppings heap up.
6. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 150lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. Pass the 1000-hour salt spray test.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15° in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
13. ENEC/ CB/ CE/ RoHS/ IK08 /IP66 /LM79
14. 7 years limited warranty available.
|LED Brand||LUMILEDS® LUXEON 3030 or 5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell HLG series/ Inventronics/ Inventronics|
|LED Chip Quantity||3030: 192pcs 5050: 96pcs|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||130-150 lm /w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||15600-18000 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70(80 optional)|
|Color Temperature||3000K or 4000K or 5000K or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25℃|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100,000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body and Shell Materials||Die-cast aluminum;Tempered Glass|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ENEC, CB, ROHS, LM-80, LM79, ISTMT, IP66, IK08|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Deep grey or Light grey|
Installing lights around your lot helps ensure that all entrances and exits are clearly visible at night or in bad weather. Luminaires strategically dispersed around the parking space also provide ample light for parked vehicles, allowing all pedestrians and drivers to have a clear view of their surroundings
Motion sensors are now being used to help parking lots save energy at night. At night, most parking lots are free of pedestrian or car traffic. The double-layer illumination will use motion sensors to turn the lamp on at full power, only when someone is present.
90w Multi-purpose Toolless LED Pole Lights
Best Parking Lot Pole Lights 100w UL Approved
Outdoor Car Park Lighting 200w with UL Approved
Tool-less 55w Shoebox LED Parking Lot Lights
ENEC certified 60w LED Parking Lot Lights
Microwave sensor 20w Solar car parking led light
Microwave sensor 60w solar parking lot lights
40w Smart city glass cover led street light
How To Choose Led Street Lights Correctly?
How does the LED street light work?
What parameters should I pay attention to when selecting LED street lights?
What are the Advantages of LED Street Light?
Will Led Street Lights Be Environmental Pollution?
Correct Installation And Use Of Led Street Lights
In-Depth Analysis of Led Street Lights
LED Street Light System Installation Process
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved