We offer a wide range of Parking lot LED lights that offer high-quality lighting solutions for a variety of applications, such as parking lots, parks, campuses, warehouses, or any other large area. Our LED parking lights are available with photocell options to improve energy efficiency.
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
13. CE, ROHS, GS, CB, LM80, FCC, IP66, IK10
14. 7 years warranty
|LED Brand||Lumileds Luxeon TX|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell or Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||1 module|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||>110lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||3850 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||Ra>70|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K|
|Optic (IESNA)||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25°|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body||Die-cast Aluminum Housing|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, GS, CB, UL, cUL, DLC, LM-79, LM80, SAA|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Silver or Black|
How to install parking lot lighting
Plan the arrangement of the light poles in the parking lot.
Install underground wires or conduits for each light pole to provide power services.
Lays the foundation for pole installation.
Mount the light pole on its base.
The 480-volt parking light is a high-pressure parking light that works when wiring the parking lights. The higher voltage the engineer uses because it reduces the required number of amperes (amperes = watts/voltage), so the higher the voltage, the lower the amperage.
In the United States, the metric used to measure illuminance is foot candlelight (FC), or lumens per square foot. The corresponding metric unit is one lux (lx), i.e. one lumen per square meter. One foot candle light is approximately equal to 10 lux.
200w Class II Modular Design LED Street Light Suppliers
European style 120w Suspended Mounted LED Street Light
Full die cast housing 200w Tool-less Intelligent Street Lighting
55w Tool-less Parking lot Light
120w Tool-less Outdoor Modern Street Lamp
ENEC Certification 120 Watt LED Street Light
Wholesale LED Street Lights 30W
240w LED Public Lighting For Project
LED Street Light Procurement Skills
What are the Advantages of LED Street Light?
Compare The Advantages And Disadvantages Of LED Street Lights
Principle And Characteristics Of High Power White LED Street Light
Briefly Describe The Technical Requirements Of Led Street Lights
Purchasing LED Street Lights Must Know These Points
What parameters should I pay attention to when selecting LED street lights?
How does the LED street light work?
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved