IP66 IK10 150w Modular Design Street LED Light, With a modular design, you only need to specify the number of modules needed to supply the required lumens to different targets from different heights or for different purposes. It is easier to replace parts without actually changing other parts of the product
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
13. CE, ROHS, GS, CB, LM80, FCC, IP66, IK10
14. 7 years warranty
|LED Brand||Lumileds 3030 /5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell or Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||3 modules|
|Input Voltage||100-240 /277VAC /DC24V|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||130-160 lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||19500-24000 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70( 80 optional）|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium;Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25°|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body||Die-cast Aluminum Housing|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, ENEC, CB, LM80, LM79, FCC, IP66, IK10|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Silver or Black|
The luminaire module system allows us to efficiently serialize power in 30 watts, 40 watts, 50 watts, and 60-watt increments in several different luminaires of the same product, with wattages that can be customized according to customer requirements. Advantage? Simply specify the number of modules needed to deliver the desired lumens to different targets from different heights or for different purposes. Learn more about using LED lighting in industrial environments. Get the extra efficiency of the entire lighting project from the same manufacturer in the same delivery with the same look, the same performance, and the same maintainability. The end result is a highly configurable product that can meet a wide range of application needs.
Lots of advantages. Some examples are listed below:
• Save money by reducing the variety of parts and product range
• Improve reliability by limiting design time, how parts are assembled, and taking advantage of product simplicity
• It is easier to replace parts without actually changing other parts of the product
Delivery is faster due to increased efficiency in modular design throughout the manufacturing process
Consider implementing modular design and lighting for your business. Time and money saved, as well as increased efficiency, will compensate for product and installation costs.
|IP Rating（Solids-1st Digit） Protected Against...|
|0||Not protected against contact or entrance of substances|
Solid objects greater than 50mm (e.g. hands)
|2||Solid objects greater than 12mm (e.g. fingers)|
|3||Solid objects greater than 2.5mm (e.g. tools)|
|4||Solid objects greater than 1mm (e.g. wires, screws)|
|5||Dust in limited amounts|
|6||All dust and harmful deposits|
|X||Protection level not defined or tested|
With the development of low-voltage lighting and LED technology, outdoor lighting is becoming easier to use, but your lamps need to have a certain IP rating, depending on where they are installed and what they are used for.
The most frequent operating voltage for streetlights was 120 volts (62 percent), followed by 240 volts (28 percent ). The majority of entities that own streetlights (82 percent) employ individual photocells to operate the streetlight's on/off function.
28W LED Street Light Or Street Lamp LED For Public Lighting
IP66 IK10 200w Modular Design LED Street Light Head
European style 90W Round LED Street Light With Suspended Mounted
Tool-less Maintenance 120W LED Street Light
Multi-purpose 37w Tool-less City Street Lighting
Economical 100 Watt LED Street Light
20w Toolless LED street Light With class II driver
180w Aluminum Die Casting LED Street Lamp
What are the Advantages of LED Street Light?
What parameters should I pay attention to when selecting LED street lights?
Purchasing LED Street Lights Must Know These Points
Compare The Advantages And Disadvantages Of LED Street Lights
How To Choose Led Street Lights Correctly?
LED Street Light PK Ordinary Street Light
How does the LED street light work?
Will Led Street Lights Be Environmental Pollution?
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved