240w Class II Modular Design Street Luminaires, offering a higher level of product protection, with horizontal and vertical mounting options, High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips. Photocell, Motion sensor, or Smart control are optional to make your lighting system smarter.
1. Wide power range: 35W~320W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design and tool-less open for easy replacement and maintenance.
4. Power-off protection makes the power automatically off when the fixture is opened (optional).
5. Level bubble makes it easy for the installer to adjust the position of the lamp.
6. Breather ensures air balance inside and outside of the driver box of the lamp.
7. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
8. 1000 hours salt spray test report.
9. Vertical and horizontal installation are both available, adjustable by ±15°in both directions.
10. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, photocell, and motion sensor.
11. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
12. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
14. 7 years warranty
|LED Brand||Lumileds Luxeon TX|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell or Inventronics|
|LED Module Quantity||6 modules|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||>110lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||26400 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||Ra>70|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||Type I Medium; Type II Medium; Type III Medium, TypeV, Short|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25°|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Wind Index||Force 12|
|Body||Die-cast Aluminum Housing|
|Pole Fitter Diameter||60mm ( 50mm optional)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|SPD||10KV (20KV optional)|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, GS, CB, LM80, FCC, IP66, IK10|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Photocell or Motion sensor or Smart control|
|Color Options||Silver or Black|
Class I accessories protect the user through a combination of basic insulation and provide a ground connection, thus providing two levels of protection. Class II fittings protect the user with at least two layers of insulation and have protection against electric shock.
Class 1 drivers have high voltage outputs and require safety protection within LED lighting fixtures. Class 1 drivers can run more LEDs than Class 2 drivers, making them more efficient in terms of energy output, but additional safety measures are therefore required.
UL and DLC listed 100w Modular Design Public Street Lighting
European style 56w Suspended Mounted led street lighting fixtures
Full die cast housing 90w Tool-less Street Light Housing
35w Tool-less Cobra Head Light
70w hanging street lights
80w Economical LED Street Light Wholesale
40w Economical Street Light for Home
100000 Hours Lifespan 200w highway street lights
What parameters should I pay attention to when selecting LED street lights?
How does the LED street light work?
What are the Advantages of LED Street Light?
What are the advantages of LED street light?
How To Choose Led Street Lights Correctly?
LED Street Light PK Ordinary Street Light
Will Led Street Lights Be Environmental Pollution?
The Reason For The Rapid Development Of LED Street Light
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved