Intelligent induction 60w Solar LED Garden Light is powered by solar cells, also known as photovoltaic cells. This garden solar lamp can be used as landscape lighting for gardens, fences, yards, etc. All-in-one design aspects of installation and maintenance, intelligent control to create smart lighting.
1. Wide power range: 10W~60W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. High Lumen output up to 145lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
4. Lithium battery improves the reliability of the luminaire.
5. Monocrystalline silicon solar panels, greatly improving solar energy conversion efficiency.
6. Smart MPPT controller realizes intelligent control of lamps.
7. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. motion sensor, and PIR sensor.
|Battery Spec.||27AH /11.1V|
|Solar Panel Spec.||Monocrystal 70W /18V|
|LED Brand||Philips Lumileds 3030 2D|
|Charge time||<4.5 Hours (Low battery voltage)|
|Worktime at Energy|
|more than 13 hours|
|Light control voltage||5-11V|
|space between light||18~35m|
|Pole Diameter Fixture||Round pole: Φ60~85mm; Square pole : 60 x60 ~77 x77mm|
|Induction Type||Human infrared induction or microwave induction function|
|Certification||CE, ROHS, LM80|
|warranty period||3 years|
The instructions for charging a solar lamp are simple. After installing a new solar light, place it in a sunny place in direct sunlight and let the device charge. You will know that the unit is fully charged when it is turned on at night, and no power supply or backup battery is required.
No, solar lights do not require direct sunlight to charge solar lights. However, solar lamps need some form of light to power them. But this can be produced without sunlight. Therefore, solar lamps can be charged by artificial light, incandescent bulbs, or LED lights.
How to Extend the Battery Life of Solar Street Light?
What Should I Pay Attention to When Wiring Solar Street Lights?
What Are the Requirements for the Use of Solar Street Light Poles?
Do You Know the Functions of the Solar Street Light Controller?
6 Things Must Know about Solar Street Light
What Should Be Paid Attention to Before the Installation of Solar Street Lights?
Things you should know about solar street light installation
What Are the Accessories for Solar Street Lights?
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved