CE 150w Gas Station LED Canopy Light Fixtures are designed for outdoor roofs with open sides – called canopies in architecture. These luminaires can be found in the outdoor areas of commercial buildings such as airports, bus stations, car dealers, convenience stores, covered car parks, shopping mall facades, and petrol stations.
1. Wide power range: 40W~240W.
2. Special circuit design, single LED damage won't affect others' normal work.
3. Modular design for easy installation, replacement, and maintenance.
4. High Lumen output up to 165lm/ w with high-quality LED chips.
5. ATEX Certified, available for the explosive area.
6. Multiple lighting control options are available, e.g. DALI, 1-10V, motion sensor.
7. Designed to last at least 100, 000 hours at L70.
8. Multiple lighting distributions are available.
|LED Brand||Lumileds LUXEON 3030/5050|
|Driver Brand||Meanwell HLG series|
|LED Module Quantity||3 modules|
|Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency||130-160 lm/w|
|Lamp Rated Lumen output||19500-24000 lm (Lumen tolerance +/- 5%)|
|Color Rendering Index||70 (80 is optional)|
|Color Temperature||3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K|
|Photometric Type||60, 90, 110 degrees|
|Optimal Operating Temperature||25℃|
|Working Environment||Between-40°C~+50°C, 10%~90%RH|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 10%|
|Lumen Maintenance||> 100,000 hours -L70, @25 ºC (77 ºF)|
|Protection||Class I ( Class II optional)|
|Dimming Options||1-10V or DALI or PWM or Timer|
|Control Options||Motion sensor or Smart control|
A rule of thumb to keep in mind is that the distance between the blade edge and the downlight is at least 600 mm to minimize the chance of interference. However, don't take this as a definitive measurement, as accuracy undoubtedly depends on your space itself and the associated lights.
Whether you're installing recessed lights in a new building or retrofitting a room, start by planning your light locations. Then mark the planned location before drilling or cutting any holes.
· Use the templates provided with your lighting kit to draw the outline of each opening.
· Use a stud detector to ensure that the holes do not overlap the brackets.
· Drill a 1/4 inch hole in the ceiling in the center of the planned opening.
· If necessary, enter the attic and make sure there are no wires, pipes, or plumbing systems behind the planned openings.
· Cut the larger holes with a gypsum board saw and mark all the glowing positions.
· Be careful not to get stuck with any wires that may be in the ceiling cavity.
LED Canopy Light Project in Vietnam
LED Canopy Light Project in Spain
LED Canopy Light Project In Ghana
LED Canopy Light Project in Malaysia
LED Canopy Light Project in Uruguay
LED Gas Station Light Project In Nigeria
LED Gas Station Light Project In South Africa
LED Gas Station Light Project In Malaysia
CE approved 100w ATEX Gas Station Canopy Light
Economical 240w ATEX LED Gas Station Light Supplier
40w Recessed LED Gas Station Light
Economical 120w Recessed LED Soffit Lighting
ATEX 160w Gas Station outdoor canopy lights
Modular design 50w Recessed led canopy light fixtures
Economical 180w Led Canopy Lights for Gas Station
ATEX Multi-purpose Canopy Lights Outdoor
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved