Road lighting is closely related to people's production and life. With the acceleration of urbanization in China, LED street lights gradually take advantage of directional lighting, low power consumption, good driving characteristics, fast response speed, high earthquake resistance, long service life, and environmental protection Entering people's vision and becoming the world's new generation of energy-saving light sources with the advantage of replacing traditional light sources, therefore, economical LED street lights will become the best choice for energy-saving reconstruction of road lighting.
1. Its own characteristics-one-way light, no light diffusion, to ensure lighting efficiency.
2. The LED street light has a unique secondary optical design, which illuminates the light of the LED street light to the area to be illuminated, further improving the lighting efficiency to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
3. The LED has reached 110-130lm / W, and there is still a lot of room for development. The theoretical value is 360lm / W. The luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps increases with power. Therefore, the overall luminous efficacy of LED street lights is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamps; (This overall luminous efficiency is theoretical. Actually, the luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps above 250W is higher than that of LED lamps. ).
4. The color rendering of modular LED road lights is much higher than that of high-pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high-pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamps reaches above 75. From the perspective of visual psychology, the same brightness can be achieved. Reduced by more than 20% than high pressure sodium lamps.
5. The light decay is small, the light decay is less than 3% in one year, and it still meets the road requirements after 10 years of use, while the high-pressure sodium light decays, and it has fallen by more than 30% in one year. Can be lower than HPS.
6. LED street lights have automatic control energy-saving devices, which can achieve the maximum possible power reduction and energy saving when meeting lighting requirements in different periods. Humanized functions such as computer dimming, time-phase control, light control, temperature control, and automatic inspection can be realized.
Economical LED Street Light
7. Long life: can be used for more than 50,000 hours, providing three years of quality assurance. The disadvantage is that the life of the power supply is not guaranteed.8, high light efficiency: using chips ≥ 100LM, can save more than 75% of energy compared to traditional high-pressure sodium lamps.
9. Easy installation: no need to bury cables or rectifiers, directly connect to the lamp pole or nest the light source into the original lamp housing.
10. Excellent heat dissipation control: In summer, the temperature is controlled below 45 degrees, and passive cooling is adopted, so the heat dissipation guarantee in summer is insufficient.
11. Reliable quality: All circuit power supplies use high-quality components, and each UL led lighthas separate overcurrent protection, so there is no need to worry about damage.
12. Uniform light color: No lens is added, and uniform light color is not sacrificed to improve brightness, thereby ensuring uniform light color without aperture.
13, LED does not contain harmful metal mercury, which will cause harm to the environment when scrapped.
The energy-saving effect based on the above principles is significant, and it can save more than 60% of electricity by replacing high-pressure sodium lamps. Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional street lamps, LED street lamps have extremely low maintenance costs. After comparison, the entire investment cost can be recovered in less than 6 years.
Copyright © Hangzhou ZGSM Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved